The Global webmaster is responsible for functional assistance during roll-out and maintenance of web and Intranet sites, supporting the Global Web and Intranet Content Managers, the Groupe web and Intranet site content managers and various worldwide web and intranet site content.
- Supports the global web and intranet content manager for functional assistance during roll-out and maintenance of all the various sites (all contries, theme and special campaigns web and intranet sites);
- Supports the global web content manager for the global SEO strategy implementation;
- Supports the group web and intranet site content manager for appropriate integration of web and intranet content into group web and intranet sites;
- Assists in the development of structures/trees of all worldwide new web and intranet sites in EPI CMS;
- Responsible for following accessibility, W3C, and Web-related standards;
- Works closely with the global graphic designer and brand manager for ensuring global brand coherence;
- Ensures his/hers own back-up when not at the office.
Global EPI support level 1
- that all SLA and SLO for IT services across the organization are delivered according to specifications ;
- Develops, manages, and administers the worldwide Service Management practices of IT Global team ;
- Defines and manages expectations among partners for performance, customer care, service provisioning, and other business areas ;
- Develops and manages the worldwide streamlined processes and/or procedures and/or tools to track and manage the new or upgraded IT systems, infrastructures and projects of the IT Global team ;
- Receives and filters all change requests of the IT Global team, issues and maintains the forward schedule of their implementation and closes them after they are successfully implemented ;
- Verifies quality of information provided about the change, performs initial analysis of change requests, makes sure a fall back plan exists and they are compliant to the IT Disaster Recovery Plan, and rejects or defers the change, as appropriate, based on the initial review ;
- Works with the Clients, the Service Owners, the National Directors and IT Global team to schedule all change requests and qualifies the change to be submitted to the CAB (Change Advisory Board) ;
- Interacts with stakeholders and monitors progress throughout the change lifecycle ;
- Organizes and manages the CAB to makes sure that those involved are aware of their roles and responsibilities and makes them accountable for their role ;
- Reviews all implemented changes and outstanding change requests for appropriate status and produces regular and accurate KPI ;
- At least once a year, conduct a formal process maturity assessment and make sure that the Service Catalog, the SLA/SLO and the Change Management processes still add value to the bottom line ;
- Defines and provides quantifiable measurements, agreed to beforehand, that reflect the critical success factors of IT Global team ;
- Develops and maintains management and operational KPI reporting for the IT Global team ;
- Promote the KPI and make sure that everything the people in IT Global team do is focused on meeting or exceeding them ;
- 2 years of experience as edimaster/webmaster in SiteCore and/or EPI or any similar CMS platform;
- Good technical skills (HTML/CSS, multimedia standards, W3C best practices, Photoshop);
- knowledge of human-interfaces, usability and SEO capabilities;
- Strong and proven ability for collaborative work on collaborative platform;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of MS Project;
- International and intercultural working experience an asset;
- Fully bilingual English and French.
WSP Canada Inc. is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
The applicants who wish to work for a growing company and take over challenges with the best of their abilities are invited to submit their application by identifying the Job ID.
WSP Canada Inc. would like to thank the applicants for their interest. However, only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity.
Only the candidates selected will be contacted.